DIY Weight Loss,

Motivation Is Key

7:51 PM Fashion Statement 2 Comments

Searching for more ideas to motivate myself I found this website that gave many suggestive ways to stay on task and while watching the pounds drop. You can use two mason jars that you can get from your local Dollar Store and fill them with pebbles or stones. To personalize you could add your favorite color. Label like underneath image. This is such a cute idea. It spells out MOTIVATION





                                http://slodive.com/inspiration/weight-loss-motivation-pictures/

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @selfhelpnemonik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for those kind inspiring word.

    ReplyDelete