Fit Mind = Weight Loss

7:15 PM Fashion Statement 0 Comments

Submerge yourself in a lifestyle that will help you become fit. I have begun A WEIGHT LOSS Journey 3 weeks ago. I starting looking at pictures that family and friends was posting on various social media networks and I did not like what I saw. So I decided to follow groups on Face book and You-tube that would encourage me to work harder at this thing called dieting. See for me it has to become a life style change. I started my journey by finding a picture of myself that showed my highest weight. As I look at this picture that I had so ever tucked away in a spot that only I could locate. Lets just say it was hidden. I did not like the person that I saw. Its funny when I think of her at that weight. She was an unhappy person that was trapped by life circumstances, issues, and problems which made her over eat. These are the facts that got me to this place in my life that has me encourage and determined to become fit & fabulous by eating better, exercising more, mediating, and praying to God.

This Is MY PLAN...

1. Meal Prep

2. Portion Control

3. Exercise 4 to 5 times a week (at least 30min,)

4. Excessive water drinking (Hydrate)

5. Sleep let your body rest to recover

Surround yourself with people that have a like mind. Join groups and friends that you can create a community of encouragement.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: