Handmade Clutch Bags

6:40 AM Fashion Statement 3 Comments

I was inspired by this "Youtube" video. this video is about a affordable way to make stylish clutch bag with placemats. I am making my own and I will post pictures of what I come up with. Maybe you will like and I can offer for sale. I enjoy creating things with my hand and I often find myself seeking, searching for inventions created by Shonette,,,I will keep you posted. check out this video maybe it will inspire you. Its ok the learn to "Do It Yourself". You can appreciate what you made. {^-*}

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. I will try this. It seems easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired by the video to create my own. I wll make one and send pictures of what I made. To Be Continued.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea...I want one, please let me know when you make them.

    ReplyDelete