Consider This!

9:52 AM Fashion Statement 0 Comments

Prepping meals that you can take with you on the go is a way that you can really monitor what and how your eating daily. It will leave less room for Oops, I should have not eaten that. Select a day for meal prepping. I have selected Sundays generally after church while my husband is watching the football game. My meal prepping starts on Friday after work I hit the grocery store with a list in hand. The list is compiled from recipes and vlogs that I take away pertinent information that I feel I can incorporate into this new life style for my family. Organizing what I eat throughout the week makes me feel empowered that I'm doing something to better our eating lifestyle. I feel proud when my husband is willing to try a new recipe and actually likes it. So here it is my Grocery List. and this is just a start. I'm sure the list will look different each week as I learn new recipes to add.

EVO
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Paprika
Garlic Powder
Lemons
Limes
Bananas
Strawberries
Sweet Potatoes
Quinoa
Brown Rice
Mixed Vegetables, Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Butternut Squash, Tomatoes, cucumbers, onion,
Lentils for Homemade Soup

Meats...I look for Sales

Chicken Breast
Turkey cutlets
chicken Thighs


You Might Also Like

0 comments: