God's Plan!

11:26 AM Fashion Statement 0 Comments

So for me today I will spend the day reflecting on God purpose for me. In my state we are experiencing a State of Emergency. Snow Blizzard 2016. As I am currently writing we have 17 inches of snow to mark. So for many of the Marylander we are indoors for the next few days. I plan on making use of this time enjoying the STILL. I have come to the conclusion that today my world is calm and easy and the visualization is pure as I look at the snow. Somehow, I realize that God has a way to making the calm when the norm is noise that often fills the air in the world we live in. Question I ask, "How can we hear God speak to us when we are in the busy of the day ?" Being still is often good for the soul. I am appreciating the still and this is what looks like to me.

BLIZZARD 2016
"The Still"




You Might Also Like

0 comments: