I Remember... These Feelings

6:40 PM Fashion Statement 0 Comments

Thinking about my weight loss transformation from 2009. Prior to starting and wanting to lose weight I remember feelings of not belonging in many scenarios in my life. It seems scary but so true. Many people would look at me and say, "you have a pretty face" but would never complimented my body nor shape. I remember feeling insignificant. Not thinking that they were actually paying me a compliment by mentioning the look of my face. Somehow that wasn't enough for me. I wanted more then just a pretty face. I wanted to have the shape I wanted, I wanted to wear the trendy cloths, and I wanted to have a social life that was to die for. So I worked on me . The WORK got me to the gym 6 times a week with 1 1/2 hr. cardio workout. I lost a whopping 86 libs. But now 6 years later the weight gain has slowly increased year by year, inch by inch, and pound by pound. What caused all this!! Well life trails and tribulations, relationship troubles, to rekindling that relationship, to going to school for a Masters degree, to getting married, a job promotion, and finally being happy. In all these events that transpired food made me content. WOW eating through the good times and the bad. I had no balance. So as I start this new weight loss journey I plan to do it with a balanced approach.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: