3:11 PM Fashion Statement 0 Comments

Spring fashion Well your spring collection should be vibrant and colorfast. To set the trend straight you should select pieces for your wardrobe that are in patterns and shapes with lots of colors. You can find geometric shapes and patterns in vintage clothing stores. Think of this old saying never let go of fashion once worn because surely enough this style trend will be back. I will say put it away for a rainy day. I was reading a blog that I find could be useful as you are giving thought to your spring/summer wardrobe. As for me I plan to add as much color as I can to my wardrobe. I will start with the yellows because when I look at this color I think of the sun that is warm and it instantly makes me happy. Pick your color to meet your mood... Happy shopping. {^_*}

You Might Also Like

0 comments: