9:36 AM Fashion Statement 0 Comments

"Cosmetics"

Everyday I carry my cosmetic bag with  essentials items needed throughout my day. Having a conversation with a co-worker she shared that she feels lost without hers, and I agreed. We sat down during lunch for an hour sharing brand specifics we just had to use daily. As we compared products and expressing why we buy the brand. We both determined that certain items we cannot live without. I remember a time I was wearing a lip gloss that was discontinued and I had a fit, literally a tantrum. I didn't like that I was forced to try another product that may not give me the look and or the texture I liked. Adaptation is what it is called and I had to find another that worked just as well.

My Essentials
OH BABY lipglass
LIP MEDEX
MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH
PURELL WIPES
LIQUILINE BLAST LINER (black)
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER FOUNDATION

you can share your essential cosmetics IJS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: